Friday, June 18, 2010

frazzled





i have just discovered a spelling mistake on my business card which i have spent every spare moment(& of those there are very few!) designing this week, most unfortunate, infact unbelievable grrrrr. o well it's back to the printers for me asap. i made this vase today with my newly acquired glue gun & some wooden lacquer i found in the nelson intermediate rubbish pile, we were there to take eliza to her after school gym class. the lacquer is stuck onto a cardboard box with a recycled glass jar inside. 10 points to myself for resourcefulness if i do say so myself. the flowers are for a friend of my ma's.

5 comments:

poppy said...

pleased to see you back. enjoying your pictures & writing. bummer about sp mistake... must correct it. xx

Sarah said...

I love the card and your blog Bridget and I hope you're up for another scavenge in the bin tomorrow!

bridget said...

thank you chickens. i have corrected sp mistake hurrah hurrah

Becky said...

beautiful arrangement Bridget, I like your blog- I'm doing our wedding flowers in November so I like to have a nosey. I've been bin diving myself for blue bottles and jars for the tables! I think Rebecca Bros ( from school) is a florist now too : )

bridget said...

if only i lived in chch you could borrow all the bottles & jars i collected for our wedding becky.